Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week 5

I know that my last two entries are late but all the information that I've taken in from both places overwhelmed me. This week I was at Kiwanis Recreation Center, this place is grand central station when it comes to rec centers. From the time I walked in on Monday afternoon till I walked out on Saturday afternoon, that place was non stop. The first three days I was there they were hosting a spring break camp for the children. They had open gym everyday and people participated everyday. I definitely got more experience with a program called rec track, which is the software the city uses to registrar and keep track of all participants in there programs. While there I had a run of bad luck, my second day a lady backed into my car while in the parking lot. I complied 26.5 hrs which doesn't seem like a lot but once you've been in this place that long its longer than you realize due to how much stuff is going on at one time.

No comments: