Saturday, April 5, 2008

week 6


This week the stop on my rotation was J. Bayard Clark Park & Nature Center. When I first got there on Monday I knew something was a little different about this place because my internship supervisor usually stays around for a little bit but this time she was out of there in a hurry. So I explored the place a little bit and found out why she was in such a hurry, the nature center had snakes and alligators in it. My first duty once I got there was to clean the snake tanks, which was interesting considering I'm not to accustom with dealing with snakes. But I did it anyway and got over that fear. The best part about this place was I got to enjoy nature while learning about it. I even got to play with alligators for a little while, I piled up 47 hours.

No comments: